年夜胆的心

威廉与伊莎贝拉

看年夜胆的心练英语这些经典台词触动你我 休闲娱乐

1:Wallace: Are you ready for a war?!!

  华莱士:你们准备好参战了吗?!!

2:King Longshank: The trouble with Scotland...is that it's full of Scots!

  国王:苏格兰的麻烦在于:全都是苏格兰人!

3:Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.

  斯蒂芬:上帝说这必将是一场俊秀的胜仗。
(我们有着)(或者他们有着)最精良的战士。

4:Wallace: Twice as long as a man.

  华莱士:长度是凡人的两倍

5:Hamish: That long? Some men are longer than others.

  哈密士:那么长?有些人比一样平常人长些。

6:Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.

  华莱士:你见告你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈从。
只要我活着,苏格兰公民也绝不会屈从。

7:Local Magistrate: (To his troops) Arm yourselves!

  地方官:对他的军队:备战!

8:King Longshank:Scottish rebels have routed one of my garrisons, and murdered the noble lord.

  国王:叛军已经绕过了我的一个要塞,并刺杀了一位贵族。

9:Prince Edward: I've heard. This Wallace is a brigant, and nothing more.

  爱德华王子:我听说了。
华莱士只是个匪徒,其它一无是处。

10:King Longshank: And how would you deal with this 'brigant'?

  国王:那么你预备若何对付这个“匪徒”?

11:Prince Edward: Like any other common thief. Have the local magistrate arrest him and deal with him accordingly.

  爱德华王子:象对待一样平常小偷那样,让地方官逮捕并处置他。

12:King Longshank: (To court people) Leave us! (Decks Prince Edward) Wallace has already killed the magistrate, and taken control of the town.

  国王:对宫廷说:你们退下!(打了爱德华王子)华莱士已经杀去世了那个地方官,并且盘踞了那个城镇!

13:Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.

  你可能会去世;逃跑,至少能搪塞塞责,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。

14:And dying in your beds many years from now. 年复一年,直到寿终正寝。

15:Would you be willing to trade?  你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会

16:All the days from this day to that, 用这么多苟活的日子,

17:for one chance,just one chance, 仅有的一个机会!

18:to come back here and tell our enemies 那便是回到沙场,

19:that they may take our lives, 见告仇敌,他们大概能夺走我们的生命,

20:but they''ll never take our Freedom! 但是,他们永久夺不走我们的自由!”