It's very dark for me to pretend that the sun is shining on others.
2.像巷子里的猫 很自由 却没有归宿
It's like a cat in an alley. It's free but it doesn't have a home.
3.我与你隔着长风深谷,近不得,退不舍。
I am separated from you by the long wind and deep valley.
4.我字字皆你,而你却句句非我。
I am you, but you are not me.
5.以前想要很多很多的爱,现在只想睡个好觉。
I used to want a lot of love, but now I just want to have a good sleep.
6.当快乐和难过不由我的时候,我选择躲一躲。
When I am not happy and sad, I choose to hide.
7.为了探求你,我搬进鸟的眼睛,常常盯着途经的风。
In order to find you, I move into the bird's eyes, often staring at the passing wind.
8.喜好拿余生等一句别来无恙,只是念你的旧,他又能记你多久。
Like to take the rest of life and so on a good-bye, just read your old, he can remember you how long.
9.这天下上那么多人,我唯独喜好你,这天下上这么多人,你唯独不喜好我。
There are so many people in the world, but I like you. There are so many people in the world, but you don't like me.
10.在最阴郁的那段人生,是我自己把自己拉出深渊。
In the darkest part of my life, I pulled myself out of the abyss.
图片来源网络,侵联删