I'm not into it.

into 在美剧中常常被用到,口语中表“对...感兴趣”

记住我不喜好 不是 I dont like it 休闲娱乐

I'm just not into gossip news.

我对八卦宣布没兴趣。

I'm not fond of it

fond of ... 表 “喜好...”

I'm not very fond of cooking, actually.

实际上,我不喜好下厨。

That's not for me.

这不是我的菜

-The models are so handsome in this magazine.

-That's not for me.

-这本杂志上的模特好帅啊。

-我不喜好,这不是我的菜。

I'm impartial.

无感。
impartial 原意是“中庸之道、公道”,在此指“不感兴趣”

I'm impartial to make-up.

我对扮装无感。

have no use for

字面意思是“...对我没什么用”,衍伸为“我不喜好”

I have no use for movies like that.

我不喜好那种类型的电影。

I loathe it

感情色彩较强,不喜好的程度较深:厌恶

They loathe each other.

他们相互看对方不顺眼。

I despise it

轻视、看不起,带有鄙夷的意味

Never become what you despise.

永久不要成为自己讨厌的人。

I hate it

程度最深:痛恨、讨厌 口语中常表“不喜好、不愿意”

I hate disturbing others at this late hour.

我不喜好这么晚去打搅人家。