My husband is getting better day by day.

我丈夫一天天地好起来了。

day by day和day after day同样是一天天之间有什么差异 休闲娱乐

Day after day we waited for news from Coco.

我们一天又一天地等着可可的。

all in a day's work 日常事情一部分的,常有的,难免的

常用在指一个人一天事情中有些难做的事或者不愉快的事,并且是很常见的事。

When you're a nurse, cleaning up vomit is all in a day's work.

对护士来说,打扫呕吐污物也这天常事情的一部分。

back in the day 过去、从前

常用在回顾的时候,表示过去的日子。
如果要强调是过去的某段韶光,可以利用“back in the days”。

Back in the day, we had an apartment with a swimming pool.

以前我们还有过一套带拍浮池的公寓。

I was a fan back in the days when the band wasn't yet famous.

我在那个乐队还没出名的那段韶光便是他们的歌迷了。

some day 总有一天

Some day I will make lots of money.

总有一天我会挣一大笔钱。

some day是用来表示在未来会有一天,同样意思的短语还有“one day”,但是“one day”还可以表示在过去的某一天。

表示过去的一天:

One day when my mother was doing the dishes she cut her hand on a broken glass.

一天,我妈洗碗的时候被一只破玻璃杯割破了手。

表示在将来的一天:

One day I'll want to settle down and have a family.

总有一天,我会想安定下来并且组建一个家庭。

day and night 日以继夜

表示韶光的连续,日昼夜夜不间断,也可以说“night and day”。

Work on the project is going on day and night.

工程正在日以继夜地进行着。