我不属于你
Emily Dickinson
艾米莉·狄金森
I am not yours, not lost in you,
我不属于你,也没有沉迷于你,
Not lost, although I long to be
没有,只管我是如此希冀
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
像中午的烛炬般溶解,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea.
像雪花融化在大海里。
You love me, and I find you still
你爱我,我也知道
A spirit beautiful and bright,
你依然是一个精灵,聪明又俏丽。
Yet I am I, who long to be
可我便是我,渴望着
Lost as a light is lost in light.
像光一样迷失落在光里。
Oh plunge me deep in love—put out
啊,将我深深地抛进爱里吧,
My senses, leave me deaf and blind,
灭掉我的心智,让我耳聋眼迷,
Swept by the tempest of your love,
卷入你爱的狂风雨,
A taper in a rushing wind.
做狂风中的纤烛一支。
词汇释疑:
1.snowflake [ˈsnəʊfleɪk] n. 雪花,雪片;
Eg. The gift, the snowflake, the starry sky, the moonlight all give you.
礼物 、 雪花 、 星空 、 月光都给你。
2. plunge [plʌndʒ] vt. 用力插入; 使陷入n. 投入,陷入; 拍浮
Eg. Take the opportunity to plunge yourself into your career.
捉住机会投身到奇迹中去。
3. taper [ˈteɪpə(r)] vt.& vi. 逐渐变细; 逐渐减弱 n. 细烛炬; 灯芯
Eg. Unlike other trees, it doesn't taper very much.
和别的树不同,它不是越往上越细。
I am not yours, not lost in you. (我不属于你,也没有沉迷于你。) 这是属于一个女人恐怖的直觉和对爱情复苏地认知。
看到狄金森的这首小诗,总会不自觉地想到张国荣的歌《我》:我便是我,是颜色不一样的烟火。天高海阔,要做最倔强的泡沫。明明诗和歌的内容南辕北辙,而
而荒烟漫野的年头,结局是否已经被你识破?
我喜好我,让蔷薇开出一种结果。孤独的沙漠里,一样盛放的赤裸裸。尘常人世,纷纭扰扰,莫笑人间太痴狂。纵身处繁华,
而人生,唯有不辜负自己,才能不辜负别人。
愿你我,都能复苏地认知:I am what I am.