Roses are for your romance, movies and you are very good-looking.
人生涯着,只有两次运气好,一次碰着你,一次走到底。
Life, only two good luck, once met you, once to the end.
良久没这么喜好一个人了,想着你都会笑的那种。
Haven't liked a person so much for a long time, thinking that you will laugh.
没有什么特殊的,只是对你有分外的思念。
Nothing special, just have special miss to you.
全天下的人都要讲理,但是我最偏幸你。
People all over the world have to reason, but I am the most biased towards you.
您是我生平中只碰着一次的惊喜。
You are the only surprise I have encountered in my life.
我想送你一件超可爱的礼物,但是快递员不让我进盒子。
I want to send you a super cute gift, but the courier won't let me into the box.
这个天下是阴郁的,然后你带着满天星光来到这里。
The world is dark, and then you come here with the stars all over the sky.
我讨厌这个天下,我只喜好你。
I hate the world, I only like you.
虽然我不能惊艳谁的生平,但我想温顺你的岁月。
Although I can not surprise whose life, but I want to tender your years.
统统温顺的眷恋,都是由于喜好你的灿若星辰。
All gentle attachment, because like you can be stars.
地铁有归途,飞机有航线,统统都有轨迹,就像我倾向你。
The subway has a way home, the plane has a route, everything has a track, just as I lean towards you.
你来晚了许多年,但我仍很高兴你能来。
You've been late for many years, but I' m still glad you're here.