take sth. back收回说错的话”,指承认说的话是缺点的,或者不应该说这些话

英语阐明为to admit you were wrong to say something。

我收回刚才的话英语怎么说 休闲娱乐

I've said a lot of things I wish I could take back but I can't.

我说过让我很多追悔莫及的话。

I take it back. She is perfect. But I guess that's the real circle of life.

我收回刚才的话,她很完美,但是我想这才是生命真正的循环。
《摩登家庭》

其他

1

take sth. back还表示“退回(不得当的货色、衣服等)”

Fine, I'll take them back.

好吧,我去把它们都退掉。

The dress doesn't fit, I'll take it back.

这件连衣裙不得当,我准备退掉。

2

(1) take sb. back “使某人回忆起,使某人回顾起”

英语阐明为to make you remember a time in the past。

(2) take sb. back to sth. “使某人回忆起……”

I think maybe being on a college campus took me back.

回到大学校园可能让我想起了过去。

That takes me back to the delivery room.

这让我想起了在产房的时候。

收回序言 eat one's words

(1) eat one's words “承认自己说错了话,收回序言”

英语阐明为to admit that what you said was wrong。

(2) 把稳:eat one's words不是“食言”的意思!

Well, I had to eat my words.

好吧,我不得不收回序言。

She did well on her exams, and made him eat his words.

她考得很好,让他承认自己说错了话。

其他

(1) keep a promise “信守诺言”

(2) break a promise “食言”

He said he wouldn't tell anyone, and he kept his promise.

他说他不会见告任何人,他也做到了。

She said he would come back. But he broke his promise.

她说她会回来的,却食言了。